All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Madame Morgan Michelle Part 6

After lunch Mike went to his room and noticed the makeup on his dresser.
Mike's Freshly Painted Nails
He stared at it a while and grabbed a bottle of red nail polish and started painting his nails like he'd been doing it all his life. When the nail polish dried he put on some matching red cherry flavored lip gloss, and went back out to the main area. He went to the first open hole and waited, still shocked at what he was doing. An alarm went off. He grabbed the cock that came through with his hand. He looked at his pretty painted nails and put the cock in his mouth.

He started thinking to himself, 'What the hell is happening to me? Am I actually kneeling here wearing a dress and women's lingerie with my nails painted holding another man's cock between my lips with red lip gloss on them while sucking on it like a straw?'



In and out of his mouth, Mike teased the cock sucking it and licking the tip and any precum dripping out of it. He could hear the man on the other side was enjoying this and it aroused Mike, he could feel his own cock stiffen. When the man finally burst his load into Mike's mouth he greedily swallowed every last drop of his hot salty cum. Mike could feel his panties were soaked with his own cum. When this happened it was like he snapped out of a trance. He realized the now empty cock and left the hole to sit on a nearby chair.

'What the hell am I doing?' he thought. 'This place is seriously messing with my mind. I can't believe I actually sucked a nice big juicy cock and enjoyed it.' When he realized what just went through his mind he started to cry.

Jackie came over to Mike and put his arm around him. "What's wrong honey?
You look upset," he asked.

"I just gave another guy a blowjob, but this time I felt like I was enjoying it. The more pleasure I gave him the hornier I got, and when he came I swallowed it like it was water. Even worse, I came as soon as he did. It was like I found pleasure in drinking the cum of a man."

Jackie hugged him and said, "It's okay. I know how you feel I was in the same situation only a few days ago, but Paula helped me realize that it's perfectly fine for us to enjoy sucking on cocks because we aren't men anymore. I mean think about it what kind of man would choose to wear a skirt or make-up? I mean we all could've continued putting on the men's clothing they provide for us even though it would have changed, but we choose to put on the women's clothing instead, and what kind of man would also willing put on lipstick or lip gloss just to give a man a nice rainbow."

Mike wiped the tears from his face. "You might be right but still I can't stand the fact that I'm being forced to suck off a man just to get some food in my tummy. I mean my stomach. What the hell is going on here? I can't get my head straight anymore!"

Jackie gave Mike a hug, kissed him on the cheek and said, "It's okay, just give in to it. Everything will be much better once you do. Beside I think you'll make a very sexy woman."

Mike started to give Jackie a dirty look but something inside him enjoyed the compliment.

"Well thank you Jackie, I hope you're right," slipped out of his mouth before he even realized what he was saying. With that dried his eyes and went off to his room to think, reapply his lip gloss, and change his panties before dinner.

After dinner he swallowed his pride and went out to suck off nine more men.
After each cock he sucked he enjoyed it even more and was looking forward to the next guy. After finishing off his tenth cock in a row he noticed Paula was getting ready to leave the confines of the back room area they were all staying in. Mike walked over to Paula and gave her a hug and kiss on the check.

"You're leaving us tonight huh?" Mike asked.

Paula
100% complete
"Yes I am Mike my transformation is complete. I'm finally one hundred percent woman now, and it feels so wonderful. I can barely wait to go out there and dance for those guys and maybe if I'm lucky enough some guy will take me to the other secret back room and bust my cherry with big juicy cock. Oh and I guess the girls that Paul raped are going to be out there. I hope I see them so I can thank them for giving me that cherry potion. I'm so much happier now that I'm Paula. It feels like this is how I was supposed to be not Paul but Paula," Paula proudly said.

"Paula, I hate to see you go but I know sooner or later I'll see you again.
Too bad by then I'll be Michelle instead of Mike," Mike sulked.

"Hey cheer up, it's not the end of the world becoming a woman. In fact it's quite the opposite. Becoming a woman is the best thing to ever happen to me. If I would have stay as Paul I probably would have raped and killed about twenty more women before the cops would even had a clue as to who I was. Before I got caught in Madame Morgan's trap the papers were calling the second Jack the Ripper. Oh well that was the old me, and now it's time for the new me to make my debut on the main stage. Tada. I hope to see Michelle sometime soon," Paula said as she walked out the heavily guarded open door.

Mike was even more confused today than he was yesterday as he went to his bedroom and slipped on new pair of panties and a matching pink satin cami and short set before going to bed wondering what was going to happen tomorrow knowing that it will be the first day of his transformation into Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment