All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Monday, May 23, 2011

A quckie to tide you over

This next part of the Michelle story is taking a lot longer to get out than I thought, which upsets me because I know what plot points I want but it's just a matter of getting it out and looking good.

I decided to make my first true cap to hopefully tide you over until I can finish this story. Please let me know if you like it or not or what I need to do to fix it.

Also I've decided to open up the universe to anyone whose willing to make some caps for it so I can use for filler to keep everyone happy. If you feel you would want to help me out in any way please feel free to send me an e-mail at danyelletsinfl at gmail or leave me a comment below to let me know.

Anyhow here is my cap:

1 comment:

  1. Short but right to the point ^-^
    But you left so much to imagination you minx, nice try "giggle"
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete