All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Madame Morgan Chloe: A Peach Girl Story Part 1

Conner Chespa
Conner Chispa was walking along in the mall headed to Game Stop to check out the games for the Wii when a beautiful blonde girl at one of the kiosks caught his attention.

Being the shy person he was he tried to look the other way when she looked in his direction, but she started to wave him over to her so he begrudgingly went over to her determined that he wasn’t going to buy whatever it was she was selling.


“Hi there, I’m Eve. What’s your name?” she asked

“Conner.” he replied.

“Well hi Conner, I wanted to ask you how do you feel about your life? Do you think that you could be living a much happier life?”

“Um, sure I guess so.”

“Well I’m here representing the Fey Establishment for Metamorphosis & Living Excellently and we take people who feel that their lives are going nowhere and give them the right tools to help them achieve healthy and successful lives. We have taken people from the street and turned them into stars and models. We have contracts with the NFL, NBA, WWE, TNA Wrestling, Victoria Secret, Macy’s, Sports Illustrated, and even many cable networks like Nickelodeon, Disney, CBS, ABC, and the CW; and have provided all of them with people. I can see that you have a lot of physical potential to be in our program, but we need to take a personality analysis to see if you qualify for our free program. So would you like a free personality analysis to see if you could qualify for our program?”




“Sure why not? After all it’s free. No harm done.” Conner said after being hooked, he would do anything to talk to this beauty some more.

“Good I’m glad to hear that. Right this way.” Eve said as she pointed to a make-shift office cubicle in the kiosk.

“You know, Conner, just a few months ago I was kinda a loner and very much an introvert, shying away from everyone doing my best not to be noticed, and now just look at me with help from Ms. Fey and her staff I’m the exact opposite in every way imaginable of that person who came up to this kiosk.”

As they sat down she offered him a drink. “Here have some peach tea while I ask you a few questions?”

“Ok, Conner first question. One of the methods we use to help you find your true self is through mild self-help hypnosis. Have you ever used any kind of self-help hypnosis, and if so how well did it work?”

Conner took a sip of the tea and said, “Well I’ve never tried it before but I think my mind is open enough to be willing to give it a try.”

“Good, I’m glad to hear that, not many people are susceptible to hypnosis because they aren’t willing to give it a try but if you go in with a positive attitude towards it you’ll do great. Next question, a lot of this requires that you be willing to listen to us and not fight us on some of the thing we may ask you to do or to wear. If chosen will you be willing to let us make you over and mold you into your true self and not fight us over the details?”
“Um, I guess it all depends on what you mean.”

“Well for instance we may ask you change your hair color or have you grow your hair long or ask you to change your wardrobe to better suit the new and improved you, but if you decide not to listen to us and go against what we ask of you then we can’t guarantee the excellent results the we have had in the past. In fact our two most famous clients are Miley Cyrus and Selina Gomez, and they both listened pretty well although Miley sort of started to not listen to our advice and now she seems to have lost her fan base. This is why we stress that you do as we ask of you, if not the results could end up not as well.”

“Hmmm. Well when you put it that way I don’t see why not after all if you’ve helped build their careers then you obviously know what you’re doing.  I won’t fight you.” he says after taking another sip of tea.

“Excellent, you’re doing pretty good so far and we just have a few more questions to ask you, by the way how do you like the tea?”

“It’s pretty tasty. I think it might be the best I’ve had in a long time.”

“Good. That’s our own recipe and if you decide to let us help you, you can have as much as you want.”

“Well that’s something to consider.”

“Ok now what are you most interested in as one of your goals?”

“Well of the things you said I did like the possibility of becoming an actor.”

“Ah, yes that is a very good choice we constantly have entertainment executives calling us for their next big star, and I’m sure we could make you into one of those stars. Now for the final and most important question, as part of our program we ask that you stay with us 24/7 while we help to build the better you. We will provide you with free room and board and anything else you may need. We will feed you as well so you will not have to use your money on anything and will not have any need to really leave until you are done. The process could take anywhere from a few months to a full year or longer, but when you are done you will be the exact opposite of who you are now and quite possibly could have your own TV show. So the question is: Would you be willing to totally give up your current old boring life, and stay at the institute until you are finished with the program?”

“I don’t know, how much will it cost me?”

“That’s the beauty of it. It won’t cost you anything. Ms. Fey gets all the money needed to transform her stars from the executive contracts she gets for finding and creating the talent, plus she owns a couple of businesses in town.”

 “Well if it’s free. I guess I don’t really have much to lose and everything to gain. Sure why not I’m in sign me up.” Conner said as he finished his tea.

As Conner was about to ask for a trash can Eve grabbed the bottle.

“Great! I’ll just grab a contract and then you can sign your old life away.” Eve giggled at the last part as she got up and grabbed a contract from the filing cabinet. She then took a pen and rubbed the point of the pen around the lid of the bottle that Conner was drinking from making sure to get his saliva on it. When she got back she set down the contract and the pen in front of him.


“Just sign on the line and then you’re all set. You will have one week to report to the institute downtown, remember we will provide you with everything so you don’t even need to bring clothes.”

Conner signed the document in front of him, not even bothering to read it.

Eve gave him a business card






“Just be there within a week and give them your name. They will show you to your room where you will start on your journey to unlock the person you were meant to be.” Eve said.

“Thank you, Eve. I’ll probably end up going there tomorrow after I tie up a few loose ends.” Conner said as he started to leave.

  “Oh you are very welcome and I just can’t wait to see your name in lights.” She said as she gave him a hug good bye.

About half an hour after Conner left, Eve got on the phone.

“Did you get the e-mail I sent you? … Good so I was thinking he would be a good candidate for the Disney program. … Well I’m glad you feel that way too Madame Morgan.  I am so lucky you turned my life around to think that only a few months ago I was an introverted geeky man, and now I’m a happy-go-lucky extroverted flirty woman. Now this, Conner will become Chloe the next great Disney teen sensation.”

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2

2 comments:

  1. Awesome start to this story and I can't wait to see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start! I can't wait to see how beautiful he becomes.

    ReplyDelete