All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Update on the new Series

The poll looks to be going along nicely and I've been doing some thinking about this and I think I may have come up with a name for the place. I still want to hear your thoughts and ideas but I was thinking of calling it

The Fey Establishment for Metamorphosis & Living Excellently (F.E.M.A.L.E.)
At FEMALE clients will sign their life to the institute to help better themselves. Clients will be provided with everything needed to live life to it's fullest. We will provide you with shelter, food, vitamins, and everything needed to help you along with changing your life for the better. We will even provide you with a new career when you leave. 

FEY ESTABLISHMENT for METAMORPHOSIS & LIVING EXCELLENTLY 
We promise a new you guaranteed or double your money back

I figure this would be the advertisement for the place. Let me know what you all think. As a bonus I figured I'd let you in on the other aspect of FEMALE you see they also double as a recruitment/talent agency. They provide Hollywood with all the latest starlets and actresses, they provide models for magazines and game shows, provide pro sport teams with new cheerleaders, and they even provide the wrestling companies with new divas. These are the new careers for the men who come in. They start out as men that want beautiful sexy women and leave as beautiful sexy women that want men and are desired by men.

Like I said let me know what you all think of this concept. Also be on the lookout for a new caption that will serve as a teaser to this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment