All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update and new short story concept

First off I just want to say that I'm sorry I haven't updated more but between school, family, my running story on Rachel's Haven and life in general I've been super busy and haven't had a chance to even start writing the next part of Madame Morgan: Chloe. However on a side note I've just started working on a short story that I'll try posting soon. Unfortunately this story is not in the Madame Morgan Universe. It does however include a concept I've seen used before, fempires. Although they are more like succubi as the draw the masculinity away from their victims by kissing them. I have to develop this story soon and to see if you like it.

Also I plan on starting back on my herbal feminizing supplements  soon. I figure they already started to do their work on me since I already have the beginning of curves so I might as well finish the job and go all the way. My next thing is to loose some weight for it to really show up and to be able to fit into so many more cute clothes.

Well I figured I'd give all of you an update to let you know I'm still here and while I'm not as active as I'd like to be I'm working on stuff. Thank you for reading my stories and like always feel free to check out my F.E.M.A.L.E. Story in Rachel's Haven and if you're up to it join in. Who knows your character could end up in my story on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah it has been awhile but real life comes first.It's great to have you back. Hope to see pics of how well the supplements are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. danyelle, where are you? we miss you <3

    ReplyDelete