All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Some Good News and Hopefully Even Better News

First off let me just say that I know I haven't done much posting lately but I hope to remedy that soon.

As some of you know almost two months ago I started myself on an herbal feminization regimen that I found on the Internet. Well I just wanted to say I am very pleased with the results. I'm not even two months into taking the pills and already I have breast growth and my but is definite starting to take on a feminine shape. I've noticed that my skin is much more softer too so I would say that they are working for sure and that my future with my family and friends will be most interesting. I'll do my best to keep all of you updated.



Now for the even better news. My school semester is almost done which means I'll have much more time to work on my stories. I know I promised you all that I would start on a new story soon involving the F.E.M.A.L.E. side of Madame Morgan's business and that is what I will be focusing on once my school semester is done. However this is where you my readers come in. I will have a poll up for you to decide how the first story will go. Will the hapless male go the route of the more athletic track (pro cheerleader or pro wrestling diva), aka Banana Potion, or will he be put on the track that focuses more on beauty and looks (model or actress/starlet), aka Peach Potion? You guys will until Dec. 3rd to decide, then based on the results of that poll I will have a list of "job prospects" that they will end up in for you to vote on to ultimately decide the fate of the main character. 


Till then TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear that your tranformation is going well. could you please send me the web site you found your hormones on. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you Danyelle in where ever this path in life takes you. :)

    ReplyDelete