All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I'm doing it

After some consideration I've decided that it can't hurt to do a GoFundMe campaign to help me reach my goal of truly becoming Danyelle. I didn't put this part in there but if you help me out by making a donation, I'll give you some sort of reward that could include a part in my next story or maybe a rare caption. Just let me know, also I think this may even help me with getting back onto my stories. The link to my page is GoFundMe to get my jump start on hormones. Thank you to anyone who has the good heart to help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment