All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Monday, May 3, 2021

Interview with a Fempire 2

 

Today I have another meeting with Danyelle, my lead for the fempire story. Since my last meeting, I’ve taken her up on her advice and stopped wearing pants and only wear leggings exclusively. The only drawback to this is that leggings don’t really have pockets, so I’ve had to start carrying a pocketbook around to hold my money and phone. I must admit though they do feel amazing on my shaved legs and look good too. Many of my coworkers have been teasing me about my decision to start wearing makeup, but I think they’re just jealous that I look so good that some of my female coworkers and I exchange tips.

As Danyelle walks in I offer her a drink before she gets started.

“No thanks. By the way you look great in those leggings, and I see you took my advice about the makeup because that shadow really makes your eyes pop.” Danyelle responded.

“Oh thank you so much. So many of my male coworkers have been teasing me and calling me a sissy but I think they’re just jealous.” I beamed.

“Oh don’t worry about them, by the time I’m done with you; you’ll have them eating out of your hand. Trust me they’ll appreciate the new you in no time. In fact, I think from now on you should start looking more professional when you come to work. Leggings are great and all but you need to show off your legs better. From now on you should start wearing skirt suits to work, just make sure you wear the correct bra size when you do so that you can show those coworkers your amazing developing cleavage.” she suggested.

“So I’m interested in hearing more of your story about these fempires.”

“Oh I thought you might be. So let’s see here where did we leave off? Oh yes that’s right...”


AT A LOCAL MALL

“Oh my God! Brianna, look at this dress!”

“Damn Danyelle! That’s killer! You HAVE to go try it on.”

“Like I wasn’t already? I know I’ve said this before, but thank you for giving my makeover.”

“Oh honey, let’s be honest you were practically asking for it. That reminds me Hunter has been asking about your progress on your initiation process.”

“Well I have a few potential victims for my regular, but there is one guy in my Spanish class that absolutely deserves to become a Randi. He thinks he’s a gift to women and that every woman wants him and that we can just be used and thrown away like yesterday's trash.“ Danyelle says from the dressing room.

“Seriously?!? Wow! So what’s this dirt bag’s name?”

As Danyelle comes out of the dressing room wearing the dress, she says “Ron. Ron Chamos.”

“Ok first of all that dress is so you. You are getting it right?”

“Of course I am. With this dress I’ll have men eating out of my hand.”

“Damn right you will.  You know I’ve heard of this guy before. In fact I was thinking of going after him myself. I’ve heard so many women bitching about him around campus and it’s always the same thing. He just hits it and quits it, but from what I’ve heard he does love it when women ‘Worship his royal scepter’ as he calls it.”

“Ugh! Really? He actually calls it that? Ok that does it I am officially working on him starting tomorrow. By the end of the week I will have my first Randi. Or should I say Roni?”

Danyelle and Brianna giggle as they walk out of the store.

 

SPANISH CLASS THE NEXT DAY

As Danyelle walks into the classroom she is greeted by Ron, “Hola chica. Eres muy bonita, hoy.”

As Danyelle fights the urge to roll her eyes, she decides that the best way to really get this guy is to play dumb and vapid, that and to use her mind warping powers. “Huh? Oh like you’re moo bone ito too. I guess”

“No I think you meant to say ‘Eres muy guapo.’  Maybe you should sit by me and I’ll help you out.”

“OMG! Would you really do that for me? That’d be like so awesome.”

As Danyelle takes her seat next to Ron the professor comes in, “Hola clase! Hoy hablando a ropas. (Hello class! Today we are talking about clothes) Get into groups of two and go over the vocabulary.

Ron pushes his desk towards Danyelle’s. “Ok first word is camisa which means shirt.”

“Oh goodie if there is one thing I know about it’s clothes. Let me see here … Ok falda that means skirt.”  She looks at his legs and then looks into his eyes. “You would look very sexy in a skirt.”

“Really you think so?”

“Oh yeah I bet you have some sexy legs.”

“But aren’t skirts for chicks?”

“Uh no! Look at those dudes in Scotland, they wear skirts, and women go crazy for them. It’s so hot. But like I love a guy in a miniskirt. A nice tight miniskirt that shows off his ass. Mmmm just the thought of it makes me wet. Besides it’s easier access to your scepter. You should wear skirts from now on.”

“You know now that you mention it, it would be nice to let it go free.”

 “Ugh no. When you wear a skirt you need to wear panties with it and tuck it underneath in between your legs. It is just such a turn off to see a guy wearing a skirt with anything but panties on underneath it. The more macho a guy dresses the less hot he is especially if he is hairy. You should go out and have a full body wax done, you would look so hot. Ask any woman and they’ll tell you especially if you ask Briana, Hunter, Kim, Lexy, Aksana, or Jocelyn they will tell you the same thing, that a feminine guy is sooo hot. In fact, next week you should come in like that, but if I see you around campus dressed like that before Spanish class next week I may have to take you into an empty room and show you how much I appreciate it.”

“I think I’ll take you up on your offer. After class I’ll go get my body waxed and then go buy some tight mini skirt and panties to show off for you.”

“Mmmm. I love the sound of that but don’t forget the more fem you look the sexier you are so if you are wearing skirts you better not be wearing plain old T-shirts with them, just sayin’”

“Oh of course not! I wouldn’t dream of doing anything less, especially if it’ll turn you on.”

“Are you kidding me just thought of seeing you like that is making me wet. Now then we better work on this Spanish for the test.”

He looks at her for a second as he drops out of his trance. “Uh yeah right so where were we?”

“Um I think we were on this word here.  Los pan-tal-ones.”

“Oh yeah, and I think you mean los pant-a-lo-nes”

Danyelle giggles at her mistake “Oh silly me. Ok let me try to put it into a sentence. Miras buen in twos pantalones.”

“I think you meant to say “Pareces buen en tus pantalones

“Um, like if that means you look good in your pants then yes. “

Danyelle continues to flirt and pretend to be an airheaded bimbo for the rest of class.

The next day she gets a picture text from Hunter with a picture of Ron dressed in an orange crop top and black leather skirt. It reads “I just saw Ron Chamos dressed like this. HE asked me if his look made him sexy. WTF Danyelle. We DO NOT play with our food! We need to talk!”

Danyelle responds, “Ok when and where?”

Hunter responds, “Mall food court @ 1 tell everyone”

A FEW HOURS LATER AT THE MALL FOOD COURT

Lexy speaks up, “So does anyone know why Hunter wanted us here?”

Danyelle explains, “I guess I’m in trouble for as she called it ‘playing with my food’ “.

Aksana asks, “What do you mean playing with your food?”

Danyelle sighs and takes out her phone to send the picture to the rest of her coven that Hunter sent her.

“OMG! That’s Ron! He makes a great Randi.” exclaims Brianna.

“He isn’t one yet. I decided to humiliate him a little bit before turning him so I used my suggestive powers to convince him to dress as a woman and wear a skirt. I told him that if he dressed that way I’d worship his scepter.” Explained Danyelle.

Lexy exclaims, “That dude is pure creeper. He’s screwed and dumped so many women like pieces of trash. If anyone deserves to be humiliated it’s Ron. What’s the big deal?”

“The big deal is that it causes unneeded attention to us. We are supposed to be flying under the radar here and pulling stunts like this could expose us. That’s the last thing we need! There are other covens out there that would stop at nothing to destroy us if they found us.” Hunter explained.

Jocelyn speaks up and says, “Wait what other covens? I’ve been with you for decades and you’ve never mentioned this before.”

“I never thought it was necessary but now I think it’s time you guys knew. There are other covens out there that are not too happy with us. In the past I ran across one from Gainesville and apparently I did something that upset them, so in 1932 I came here to start my own coven. I figured it was far enough away from them and if I stayed low they wouldn’t bother me or my coven, but if you guys start pulling stupid moves like using your persuasion to make the campus jerk to run around in skirts instead of quickly turning him into a Randi or turning a guy in the middle of the mall without finding out if he’s really a trans we are going to get noticed.” Hunter explained.

“What did you do that pissed them off so bad?” Danyelle asked.

“That’s none of your concern. I need you to go finish off Ron and turn him into your Randi before anyone notices him wearing a skirt.” Hunter barked.

Danyelle gets up and quickly says, “Ok I’ll go do that.”

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

As Ron is walking to his next class wearing a blue mini skirt and white crop top he feels a tap on his shoulder and sees Danyelle giving him the come hither look.

“I told you that if I saw you dressed like that then I wouldn’t be able to contain myself, and you went ahead and did it anyway. Get your cute little ass in here so that I can get a taste of that juicy scepter of yours.” she says as she pulls him into an empty classroom.

As they go into the room Danyelle leads him to the professor’s desk and playfully pushes him into the chair. After rolling the chair against the wall Danyelle gets on her knees and pulls up Ron’s skirt. She looks at his member trying desperately to free itself from its silken prison and restrains herself from chuckling at how average it is when compared to all his bragging.

“Holly shit I can see why you call it your scepter.” Danyelle says as she pulls down his panties.

“I hope you’re ready for a life changing experience.” Danyelle says as she takes his erect penis into her mouth.

As she looks into his eyes she bobs up and down on his juicy member. As he finally explodes in her mouth, Danyelle starts to suck down his male essence.  After about a minute or so the look in her eyes turns from a look of ecstasy to a more sinister look. As Danyelle keeps sucking the essence out of Ron his body begins to change. First his hair starts to grow and lighten until it’s just past his shoulders and a dirty blonde. Next his facial features become more and more feminine until from the neck up he looks like a stereotypical blonde bimbo with a very frightened face. As Danyelle continues to suck the male essence from Ron his chest starts to expand and grow until Ron is sporting a pair of 36 D breasts. From there his muscles start to deflate until his muscle mass goes from being able to bench 350 pounds to barely even being able to lift 50 pounds.  As the bones in Ron’s hips crack he tries to scream out in pain but instead it sounds more like a woman having an orgasm. Finally after Ron’s ass swells to a size that would make any woman jealous and any man drool, Danyelle continues to suck on his ever shrinking member until the point where it is no longer a penis, but he now instead has a vagina.

Danyelle fixes Ron’s panties and skirt and looks into his now her eyes.

“From now on you will serve me. Your time as Ron is now gone, you are now, always have been, and always will be a blonde bimbo, named Destini Ball who can’t get enough of men. Your sole purpose in life is to find men and let them fill you with their essence. Once a week you will come to me so that I can obtain that essence from you. You love to wear miniskirts; the sluttier the better, but you aren’t opposed to wearing leggings or tight short shorts. You enjoy clothing that showcases your assets on top and bottom. Most importantly you enjoy giving blowjobs, but will take sex anyway you can get it even if it means multiple partners. Are there any questions?”

“Um I like do I have one question. Where are all the hot guys, mistress?” Destini said in a sweet and sultry feminine voice.

“Out there my Randi, now go forth and bring me some juice, but first let me get a pic of you to show everyone how sexy you are.” with that Danyelle quickly snapped a picture as Destini posed making sure to showcase her cleavage and sizable ass.

“Yes mistress.”

With that Destini left, in search of her first conquest.

When Destini left Danyelle sent out the picture to Lexy, Briana, Hunter, Aksana, and Jocelyn.

“What do you think of the new and improved Ron? Or should I say Destini?”

Hunter was the first to respond, “Holy Shit! That’s Ron? It looks nothing like him. He looks like some random blonde bimbo. You should have left him a little like Ron. How are we going to explain a brown haired muscular jock being replaced by an airheaded blonde bimbo? Do you know how dangerous this is? We need to have a serious talk. Tonight we’ll meet after classes at the usual place.”

LATER AT THE MALL

Danyelle, Lexy, Briana, Kim, Aksana, and Jocelyn are all sitting at the usual table in the mall waiting for Hunter who seems to be running late.

“I love what you did with Ron, Danyelle. I’m impressed at how girly he is now. My first Randi didn’t turn out quite as well. I think Misti was a little more Michael than Misti when I was done. Luckily, Lexy was able to help me out later.” Aksana said

“It was pretty interesting, but we did help him out in the end. He went from a nobody guy that no one would miss to captain of the women’s beach volleyball team.”

“Wait Misti is a Randi? I had quite a crush on her last semester.” Danyelle surprisedly said.

“Wow that’s funny. I guess I just helped your chances with her by turning you then.  Misti isn’t much help for the collection part of being a Randi since she is more of a bi-curious lesbian than a lover of the stick. They never quite got her to convert, but she has her own ways of bringing in essence.  With her being on the beach volleyball team the men flock to her to see her in her bikini and she just gets them so hot and bothered that they are so ripe for the picking.” Briana spoke up.

“So if you don’t mind me asking what method did you use to change him, Danyelle?” Jocelyn asked.

Danyelle giggles at the question, “Well I figured with a guy like Ron who worshiped his dick so much what better way to humiliate him by watching his whole body change while he felt the pleasure there and then the look on his face while it shrank away until it was gone and he was left with nothing but a pussy.”

Brianna checked the time on her phone. “Is it just me or is Hunter late?”

“Now that you mention it, yeah she is. That’s odd” Lexy said.

Hunter comes and sits down.

“Sorry I’m late girls, but I think I was being followed so I had to take a few different routes.”

“Followed? By who? Why would someone follow you?” Lexy asked puzzled.

“I swear I saw some of my old coven mates. I hope I’m wrong, because if they do find me we’re all in serious trouble. They could end up killing us all, and it would be your fault Danyelle!” Hunter yelled.

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! My fault? What are you talking about? I didn’t know there were rules to this, hell up until a few months ago I had no idea fempires even existed. Now you’re telling us that because you did something in the past, we have to be careful?” Danyelle responded.

“Geez Hunter chill. No need to take it out on us, especially Danyelle. It’s not her fault she didn’t know the rules.” Brianna said defending her friend.

“No, you’re right. It’s not her fault it’s yours. You’re the one who just randomly decided to pick a guy who was trying to transition to a girl. If you would have paid more attention, we wouldn’t be in this situation. Now we have a wild newbie attracting tons of attention like a whore.” Hunter screamed.

“A whore?! That’s what you think of me? You know what? I’m done. Ever since I was turned you’ve treated me like I’m second class. I’ve tried to please you, but I just can’t. Just because you didn’t choose me, it’s like only you can have the final say. It doesn’t matter what any of us think. It’s all about Hunter. Well I won’t take it. I’ll just go off on my own.” Danyelle screamed back before storming off in tears.

“You know, she has a slight point. You are pretty controlling. I know you’re the Prima Fempire, but you could be a little more compassionate to us. Calling her a whore was low, even for you. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to go try to calm down my friend.” Brianna said before going off to talk to Danyelle.

“You guys don’t understand. I’m under a lot of pressure here. If they find me they will kill me and any of my coven mates for what I did. I know I shouldn’t have said that about them but, I’m scared.”

Kim hugged Hunter and said, “It’s fine, you’re just under a lot of stress right now. They’ll come around and we’ll all face this together like a coven should. I’m in your corner no matter what, Hunter.”

Lexy spoke up, “I understand where you’re coming from and all, but that was still pretty messed up calling her a whore. I think you should apologize to her and Brianna. Part of being a coven is acting like family, and we can’t be like family if we’re at each other’s throat. “

“That may be, but we wouldn’t be in this mess if it wasn’t for her actions. If she would have followed the rules she wouldn’t have drawn so much attention.” Hunter responded.

“Yeah but as our Prima you should take your time to make sure new members know the rules, you shouldn’t just pawn it off onto one of us.  This is as much your fault as theirs, if not more. I’m going to go see if there’s a way this whole thing can be fixed. You wanna come with me Lexy?” Jocelyn spoke up before running after Danyelle and Brianna, with Lexy in toe.

Hunter sighs, “Well at least I know you’re loyal to me Kim.”

“I’m loyal to the end Hunter.” Kim happily responded.

“I know you are Kim.  At this point I think you’re the only one that is. I think at this point I’m just going to go home. It’s been a rough night. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Hunter said before giving her a deep hug and leaving.

After Hunter left, Kim decided to grab a snack before heading home. She went to the food court and spotted a guy that looked like he could bench about 300 easily. He was surrounded by a few women, but that’s never stopped her before.

She walked up to him and she thought she heard the women giggle, “Hey there, I saw you from over there and thought you were cute. My name’s Kim, what’s yours?”
“Uh hi there, I’m Drew.” Drew said turning toward Kim. “You aren’t so bad looking yourself. So how can I help you, or are you just gonna stare at me all night?”
“Oh! Am I that obvious? I’m so embarrassed. Well I guess I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go get some real food with me. Maybe some Red Robin or something. “Kim said staring into Drew’s eyes, trying to use her powers of persuasion.

Drew looked at his two friends. The blonde haired girl on Drew’s right nodded. The redhead on Drew’s left spoke up, “Go for it. This why we came here, to get you a special girl like we talked about. Well they don’t get any more special than this cutie.” She gave Kim a creepily nice smile.

Drew turned to Kim and shrugged, “Sure why not. If Scarlett and Luna say it’s ok with them then, I’ll go with you.”
Kim smiled knowing that she had found some good prey. By the looks of him she should get a lot of good male essence from him.  She took Drew by the arm and led him down the mall concourse toward the elevator. Unbeknownst to her, Scarlett and Luna hi-fived. Luna got on her phone and sent a text.

The trap has been set. One down.”

Good work. Bring me the proof.

As the doors to the elevator close, Kim started to kiss Drew to draw out his essence. Once she started she felt different. She started getting hot, real hot. She shoved her hand down his pants to feel his cock only to not find it, in its place was Drew’s pussy. Drew was a woman!  She was feeding on female essence, the one thing that can kill a fempire, and she was stuck feeding. She was getting warmer and warmer until finally she started to combust. By the time the elevator reached the bottom floor all that was left of Kim was her slightly burnt clothes and a pile of ashes. When the doors opened Scarlett and Luna were standing there ready with a bag for the ashes and clothes.

“Good work, Drew. Now go home and forget about all of this.” Luna told Drew.

Drew left the elevator and exited the mall, went to her car, and drove off heading home as she was compelled to do.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Hunter arrived at the school feeling a little off. She had some time before her first class and decided to find everyone so she could talk. She went to the commissary and found Lexy, Brianna and Danyelle.
“Hi. Can I join you? I’m sorry for last night. I’ve just been a little on edge lately. I thought I saw a couple of my old coven mates at the mall last night but I must’ve been seeing things. I’m beginning to think it was nothing, but I just can’t help thinking that something is a little off this morning.”

“It’s ok. I know you didn’t mean it. I’ll try to do better.” Danyelle said.

While they were talking, a guy approached Hunter holding a box. “Excuse me, you’re Hunter right?”

“Yeah, honey. How can I help you?”

“I was told to give you this package.” he handed her the box and stood there staring off into space.

Confused, Hunter opened the box. Upon opening it a look of pure horror appeared on her face. She dropped the box on the table, causing a small plum of ash to come up out of it. She turned to the guy and grabbed him. “Who gave this to you? Where are they?” she yelled shaking him.

Lexy and Brianna sprang up and pulled Hunter off of the guy. As he came to he looked like he was about to run away, but Danyelle walked up to him. “Stay here. We aren’t going to hurt you. “The guy froze in place.

“What’s going on Hunter? What was in the box?” asked Lexy.

“Not what, who. The box is filled with ashes and the same outfit that Kim was wearing last night but with burn marks, like whoever was wearing it spontaneously combusted.” Hunter said horrified.

“Wait you mean that someone sent you the ashes of Kim? How? I thought we could only die from ingesting feminine essence.”

“Someone must’ve tricked her. I knew I wasn’t crazy. I knew I something was wrong.  I did see them.” Hunter said, slightly losing it.

Danyelle turned to the guy, “Hey cutie. I know you want to tell me who gave you that box.”

“It was a blonde and a redhead. They told me to say that Luna and Scarlett say hi.” He said blankly.

Hunter’s face went pale.

“Go run along and forget about any of this.” Danyelle suggested.

“Ok what’s going on here Hunter? Who are Luna and Scarlett?” Lexy asked as she sat Hunter down in a chair.

“They are the more sadistic members of my former coven. They always enjoy getting even. Hell back when they were a pair of brothers named Samuel and Leonard they weren’t right in the head, but we didn’t know any better and turned them not knowing that it would warp their minds even more. I never fully trusted them but everyone else seemed to think they were tamed.  One day they were going a little too far and started to convert masses of men into Randis.  They were out of control so I figured the only way to stop them was to get a woman and make her look as masculine as possible and compel her to seduce them. As it turned out my plan backfired and my Prima’s right hand bitch fed off of her and was burnt to a crisp. I tried to stop it but I was too late and she was killed. When they asked her who compelled her she told them it was me. They were convinced that I needed to die for the crime of treason and tried to grab me before I could explain, so I booked it out of there and never looked back. Along the way, I compelled a few Randis to pose as me and go around the country to throw them off my trail, but they found me and now they’re killing off my coven.” Hunter broke down.

While Hunter was talking Danyelle sent out a few texts. Shortly after, Jocelyn came rushing into the commissary.

“Hey guys what’s going on? Danyelle said things were urgent. Where’s Kim?”

Hunter, still in shock, pointed to the box on the table. Jocelyn walked over and looked into the box. Her face was struck with horror. “Is this Kim? Did someone kill Kim and give you her ashes? What the fuck is going on?”

“Because Hunter was responsible for the death of her former coven’s Prima’s right hand bitch they’re coming after us now.” Danyelle explained coldly.

“Wait hold on here, say what? Hunter is this true?” Jocelyn asked

“In a roundabout way, yes I did. I compelled a woman to act like a man so that a couple of psycho coven mates would feed off of her, but instead Shannon, my Prima’s right hand, fed off of her instead. She combusted right there and before I could explain myself, Scarlett and Luna threw me under the bus and I was sentenced to die the same way, but I ran off and I’ve been on the run ever since.” Hunter told her.

“Why would you stoop so low and try to kill coven mates? It makes me wonder what you would try to do if one of us stepped out of line.” Jocelyn screamed.

“I wouldn’t do that to you guys. You guys are my family. I’m your Prima for fucks sake. This isn’t what we need right now. We need to stay low and off the radar. We need to avoid feeding for a bit. If we don’t feed they can’t trick us into feeding off of a woman, and we can survive.” Hunter explained.

“If we don’t feed, how are we going to stay strong? We need our strength if we’re going to survive. I’m sorry but I disagree. I know I’m new here but what you just said makes no sense. You want us to just run away with our tail between our legs? I’m sorry but I don’t think that’s the way. Look you guys can do what you want, but I’m going to go feed and keep my strength up.” Danyelle said before storming out.

“Hunter, I’m with you. We should lay low. Look, I’m sorry I questioned you; it was just a shock to hear that. I hope you forgive me. Honestly, I’m not sure where I’d be if you didn’t turn me.  I’m sticking with you and I’ll follow your lead.” Jocelyn broke down.

“Of course I forgive you. We’ve been through so much together and we’ll make it through this too.” Hunter said.

“Well I’m with Danyelle on this. We need to be strong. We need to avenge Kim. I’m sorry Hunter, but I think Brianna and I agree on this but we’re going to side with Danyelle. I’ve never been a coward and I don’t intend on starting now.” Lexi said as she and Brianna left the commissary.

In a booth in the corner of the commissary sat Scarlett, Luna, and two other women laughing at the situation that just unfolded.

“Good work ladies. It’s taken decades but finally we’ll be able to avenge the death of Shannon.” said the woman sitting next to Luna.

Back In the Office of the Reporter

“Wait what’s next?” I ask.

“Oh all in good time, honey. I’ve got a few things to do but I’ll be back next week.” Danyelle explains.

Danyelle then proceeded to get up and walk over to the reporter. She looked into his eyes and started to kiss him, feeding on his male essence. As she fed his hair grew down to his shoulders and became a little lighter, his chest began to swell until he had a pair of 36 C breasts, his waist came in a bit until it was about 25 inches around, and his ass and hips grew and plumped out until they measured a nice round 38 inches. She released her kiss, and said. “Don’t forget to start wearing skirt suits and dresses to work now and you may want to stock up on bras. It’s so unladylike to go around without one.  Also take better care of your hands and feet, go get a nice mani-pedi and don’t forget to show off your new pink toes after in some new peep toe with a decent heel, they’ll help showcase your great ass. Pay no attention to what your coworkers say they’re just jealous of you.”

“OK mistress.”

With that Danyelle walked out of the door and left.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment