All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Updates

 So I've been thinking of trying to write more of my stories and after reading some of the reviews of my stories on Fictionmania, I feel really motivated to dive back into them. Right now I have a lot of stuff going on in my life, but once I cut through all the chaos and am able to get back into the right head space, I will. I think first I'll finish off my Fempire story, then try to wrap up my Madame Morgan Michelle story followed by Chloe. At points in between I might throw in another one that has taken space in my head dealing with a woman tricking men into becoming her young daughters using blackmail and her previous victims/ new daughters. I hope to get back into my writings soon, but have no guaranteed time table. Hopefully, when I do come back, people will still be around to read my stories

1 comment: