All stories on this blog are my own works. All the stories take place in one of two universes; The Madame Morgan universe which revolves around one central person, Madame Morgan and The Fempire Stories.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Madame Morgan Michelle Part 5

After breakfast, which had the best food he ever tasted, the blonde from the security force came up to Mike and explained, "I see you've had your first taste of cum. Congratulations, I told you it wasn't that bad, but I'm afraid that if you want to eat tomorrow you'll have to suck off fifteen more men before breakfast tomorrow."
Casandra,
The Head of the Security Force

"Fifteen more? Don't you mean thirteen more?" asked Mike.

"No, Michelle, fifteen. Those two extra you did this morning didn't count toward tomorrow's total because it doesn't start until now. Those other two were just for your pleasure. I sure hope you enjoyed the extra cock, I know
I would've. Hell who am I kidding I did. Well have fun." And with that Mike walked to his room disgusted.

While sitting on his bed crying Brian, Jack, and Alex came to comfort him.

"Knock knock," said Brian as they walked into Mike's room. The three of them ran over to Mike and gave him a group hug.

"Listen, we know what you're going through. We've gone through it too, but you just have to accept it," Alex explained.

"Accept it? Accept being turned into a cum sucking bimbo slut of a woman against my will? Sorry but I don't think that's going to happen. I'll find a way to get out of here and when I do I'm going straight to the cops so they can bust this place," Mike snapped back.



"Oh yeah, like they're going to believe you when you walk in there dressed all slutty with a shapely womanly ass and hips and a pair of small titties. They'll turn around and lock you up in the crazy bin, besides you act like this is the end of the world but it's not. Hell if we would've been caught by the cops for what we did we'd still be sucking cocks and getting fucked up the ass in prison. The only difference is here we do it on our own free will and we get a new life in the process, and when we do suck on cock here it's not really considered gay because back here we're all women in some form of development or another," explained Jack mater of factly.

"Yeah, besides there's only one way out of here, and that's as a fully developed woman ready and willing to dance, fuck, and suck the men that come in here. Trust me I've tried. The night before you came here I stood by the door waiting for them to open it and when they did I got a hell of a shock from a taser gun when I tried to run past them, and that's the only door in or out," added Brian.

"Well, I guess you're right, besides part of me is kind of enjoying all of this; but that's a small part of me, and I still don't like becoming a slut," Mike said.

"We are not sluts. Just because we enjoy sex doesn't make us sluts, a nympho maybe, but not sluts," Alex said defensively as he walked out upset in tears at what Mike had said.

"Oh don't worry about him, he's been kinda moody lately," Jack explained as he ran to console his friend.

"Well, I think I'm going to work on my total. I'm at ten so far today, but I feel like I could suck ten more. You want to join me? You might feel better if you have a friend helping you through this. I know I did," Brian asked.

"I don't know you go on without me, and I'll probably catch up," Mike responded still slightly disgusted at the fact that in order to survive he had to swallow the cum of fifteen more men before breakfast tomorrow. Mike cleaned up and begrudgingly followed his friend into the main room.


Alexis

By lunch time Mike had swallowed the cum of five men. At lunch Mike saw Alex and walked up to him. "Hey listen, Alex, about earlier I'm sorry about what I said. I was out of line with the slut comment. It's just..."

Alex held his slender finger up and said, "It's okay, I forgave you already. I understand what you're going through. We're all fighting an inner battle and sometimes it's hard but we have to realize we're going to lose the war. Every single one of us is going to become a beautiful sexy woman and is going to enjoy it too, especially the part about having a nice hard cock slamming into your pussy until it cums leaking all of its man juice into you. Hell, I already enjoy sucking all those cocks in fact I love the way it feels when that hot salty delicious cum runs down my throat, and just a few days ago I couldn't stand the thought of sucking another man's dick, although I'm not really much of a man now anyhow. I love my new clothes, they feel so good on me, and hell what kind of a man would enjoy having a nice perfect pair of 36 DD breasts. So needless to say I look forward to completely becoming Alexis. Actually as far as I'm concerned Alex is dead, just call me Alexis from now on," Alexis confessed as he gave Mike a hug and kiss on the cheek before going off to eat lunch.


1 comment:

  1. Nice story of submission and acceptance :3
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete